The Heatmaster A900 Open Fire wood heater provides your home with an insulated open fire that will enable you to install without a brick chimney.
Heatmaster fireplaces are the ideal alternative to the more expensive and less efficient brick fireplace. Whilst maintaining all the charm, atmosphere and character of the open fire, the Heatmaster provides up to eight times the efficiency of a traditional brick chimney.
With the Australian design award winning “A series” insulated Heatmaster fireboxes there is no need for costly brickwork.
The Heatmaster A900 features a fully insulated unit for extra effinciency with your heater. You know that with the insulation and the heavy duty log grate you are getting the most out of your wood heater during the cooler months. In order to make it easier the heatmaster has a removeable ash tray for easy cleaning.
The Heatmaster A900 Open Fire boasts a range of exciting standard features and option, including:
- Fully insulated units for extra efficiency, and timber installation
- Up to 8 times more efficient than a traditional brick chimney
- Thickest steel firebox of any open fireplace
- Many design options available
- Heavy Duty log grate
- Removable ash tray for easy cleaning
- No gather required
Options to make heater freestanding:
- Outside Casing (Painted)
- Outside Casing (Stainless Steel)